Exoridum Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

rlly nice suggestion. Admins, pls read. ),:

Epitome
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts6
    Points21
    Fame0

rlly nice suggestion. Admins, pls read. ),: Empty rlly nice suggestion. Admins, pls read. ),:

Post by Epitome Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 pm

sometimes i forgot to vote daily because of the voting items, im sorry 2 say this but its really discouraging. I am an absolutely 100% exordium flyff fan.
    Some of my shopmates who're playing exoflyff haven't mentioned or entered 2 their minds to vote for the server, maybe bcoz of the items. Here's my suggestion.

Can u add some really cool voting items like Scroll of Unbinding, RC, Silver Hearts, Scrol l of Holy and Backpack. That will be freakin awesome. I hope this simple wish of mine will come true.
    Regards to d Admins, & especially Jandy.
    All the best!
    bisou159
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts2
    Points6
    Fame0

rlly nice suggestion. Admins, pls read. ),: Empty Re: rlly nice suggestion. Admins, pls read. ),:

Post by bisou159 Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

That's some kind of my problem i jsut posted a suggestion about voting items we both have the same problems thx for the conformation dude
    Jandy
    Jandy
    Level 15
    Level 15

Posts18
    Points156
    Fame0

rlly nice suggestion. Admins, pls read. ),: Empty Re: rlly nice suggestion. Admins, pls read. ),:

Post by Jandy Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:14 am

I will be but the control panel isnt finish yet so lets just wait okay?
    Epitome
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts6
    Points21
    Fame0

Post by Epitome Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 am

Can u also make Pendant of Eternity deletable ma'am Jandy? 'coz all of my shopmates had theirs too. They say it is very irritating and they have less appetite playing exordiumflyff. hope I can help somehow, and thanks for the replies, Im very much delighted. Very Happy

All the best!
    Epitome
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts6
    Points21
    Fame0

Post by Epitome Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm

do we have already the schedule 4 the updates ma'am Jandy? I'll hope it will be successful. Smile
    DarkEve
    DarkEve
    Level 105
    Level 105

Posts118
    Points189
    Fame23
    Age28
    LocationSaint Morning.

Post by DarkEve Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:40 am

Epitome wrote:sometimes i forgot to vote daily because of the voting items, im sorry 2 say this but its really discouraging. I am an absolutely 100% exordium flyff fan.
    Some of my shopmates who're playing exoflyff haven't mentioned or entered 2 their minds to vote for the server, maybe bcoz of the items. Here's my suggestion.

Can u add some really cool voting items like Scroll of Unbinding, RC, Silver Hearts, Scrol l of Holy and Backpack. That will be freakin awesome. I hope this simple wish of mine will come true.
    Regards to d Admins, & especially Jandy.
    All the best!

Your little wish comes to reality theres RC, Silver Hearts in voting now but still i wish for more exclusive voting item lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:14 pm