Epitome
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts6
    Points21
    Fame0

rlly nice suggestion. Admins, pls read. ),:

Post by Epitome on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 pm

sometimes i forgot to vote daily because of the voting items, im sorry 2 say this but its really discouraging. I am an absolutely 100% exordium flyff fan.
    Some of my shopmates who're playing exoflyff haven't mentioned or entered 2 their minds to vote for the server, maybe bcoz of the items. Here's my suggestion.

Can u add some really cool voting items like Scroll of Unbinding, RC, Silver Hearts, Scrol l of Holy and Backpack. That will be freakin awesome. I hope this simple wish of mine will come true.
    Regards to d Admins, & especially Jandy.
    All the best!

bisou159
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts2
    Points6
    Fame0

Re: rlly nice suggestion. Admins, pls read. ),:

Post by bisou159 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:33 pm

That's some kind of my problem i jsut posted a suggestion about voting items we both have the same problems thx for the conformation dude

Jandy
    Level 15
    Level 15

Posts18
    Points156
    Fame0

Post by Jandy on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:14 am

I will be but the control panel isnt finish yet so lets just wait okay?

Epitome
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts6
    Points21
    Fame0

Post by Epitome on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 am

Can u also make Pendant of Eternity deletable ma'am Jandy? 'coz all of my shopmates had theirs too. They say it is very irritating and they have less appetite playing exordiumflyff. hope I can help somehow, and thanks for the replies, Im very much delighted. Very Happy

All the best!

Epitome
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts6
    Points21
    Fame0

Post by Epitome on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm

do we have already the schedule 4 the updates ma'am Jandy? I'll hope it will be successful. Smile

DarkEve
    Level 105
    Level 105

Posts118
    Points189
    Fame23
    Age21
    LocationSaint Morning.

Post by DarkEve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:40 am

Epitome wrote:sometimes i forgot to vote daily because of the voting items, im sorry 2 say this but its really discouraging. I am an absolutely 100% exordium flyff fan.
    Some of my shopmates who're playing exoflyff haven't mentioned or entered 2 their minds to vote for the server, maybe bcoz of the items. Here's my suggestion.

Can u add some really cool voting items like Scroll of Unbinding, RC, Silver Hearts, Scrol l of Holy and Backpack. That will be freakin awesome. I hope this simple wish of mine will come true.
    Regards to d Admins, & especially Jandy.
    All the best!

Your little wish comes to reality theres RC, Silver Hearts in voting now but still i wish for more exclusive voting item lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:18 pm

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm