Good News Everyone via LBC Donate method is now available

    Share

    Jandy
    Level 15
    Level 15

    Posts18
    Points156
    Fame0

    Good News Everyone via LBC Donate method is now available

    Post by Jandy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:03 pm

    To donate using via LBC
    This are the informations
    Name: Janecill N. Campomanes
    Address: 320 Candabong,Argao,Cebu
    If you already have the control number just send it to my email jandycampomanes@gmail.com

    DarkEve
    Level 105
    Level 105

    Posts118
    Points189
    Fame23
    Age21
    LocationSaint Morning.

    Re: Good News Everyone via LBC Donate method is now available

    Post by DarkEve on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:20 am

    Jandy wrote:To donate using via LBC
    This are the informations
    Name: Janecill N. Campomanes
    Address: 320 Candabong,Argao,Cebu
    If you already have the control number just send it to my email jandycampomanes@gmail.com

    Am Dear Sir Jandy you are from Cebu how long it would took from Luzon to Visayas Region O_O Thats far.
    I Really want to donate T_T

    Miku
    Level 15
    Level 15

    Posts28
    Points51
    Fame-2

    Re: Good News Everyone via LBC Donate method is now available

    Post by Miku on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:31 am

    I think it would take 1-2 Business Day(s) based on my own experience shopping online lol and btw im from visayas too and the shop where i bought my stuffs was in manila and it just took me 1 day and i already received my stuff:>

    DarkEve
    Level 105
    Level 105

    Posts118
    Points189
    Fame23
    Age21
    LocationSaint Morning.

    Re: Good News Everyone via LBC Donate method is now available

    Post by DarkEve on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 am

    Miku wrote:I think it would take 1-2 Business Day(s) based on my own experience shopping online lol and btw im from visayas too and the shop where i bought my stuffs was in manila and it just took me 1 day and i already received my stuff:>

    Ooo so it would only took about 1-2 working days. Ok let me now plan when i will give xD

    Miku
    Level 15
    Level 15

    Posts28
    Points51
    Fame-2

    Re: Good News Everyone via LBC Donate method is now available

    Post by Miku on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:13 pm

    DarkEve wrote:
    Miku wrote:I think it would take 1-2 Business Day(s) based on my own experience shopping online lol and btw im from visayas too and the shop where i bought my stuffs was in manila and it just took me 1 day and i already received my stuff:>

    Ooo so it would only took about 1-2 working days. Ok let me now plan when i will give xD

    Probably Smile

    DarkEve
    Level 105
    Level 105

    Posts118
    Points189
    Fame23
    Age21
    LocationSaint Morning.

    Re: Good News Everyone via LBC Donate method is now available

    Post by DarkEve on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:55 pm

    Miku wrote:
    DarkEve wrote:
    Miku wrote:I think it would take 1-2 Business Day(s) based on my own experience shopping online lol and btw im from visayas too and the shop where i bought my stuffs was in manila and it just took me 1 day and i already received my stuff:>

    Ooo so it would only took about 1-2 working days. Ok let me now plan when i will give xD

    Probably Smile

    I think i try 450 epoints first cat

    Sponsored content

    Re: Good News Everyone via LBC Donate method is now available

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 am


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:18 am