Exoridum Flyff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jo-anna
grey24x
6 posters

DECREASE TIME FOR AWAKENINGS

grey24x
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts7
    Points14
    Fame1

DECREASE TIME FOR AWAKENINGS Empty DECREASE TIME FOR AWAKENINGS

Post by grey24x Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:39 am

Decrease the amount of time it takes to awaken make it instant or something...
    Also you should add an awakening bot so that way if you have the necessary amount of awakes and the right amount of reversions you can make what you need.
    Combine the ulti weapon jewel placement system with the one that removes them so you don't have to keep exiting screens.
    Increase rc drop rate.
    Possibly Increase level cap.
    Jo-anna
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posts56
    Points58
    Fame-8
    LocationAustralia

DECREASE TIME FOR AWAKENINGS Empty Re: DECREASE TIME FOR AWAKENINGS

Post by Jo-anna Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:42 am

Why increase the rc drop rate? many people can make 100k rC's in a week
    RavFromYetti
    RavFromYetti
    Level 60
    Level 60

Posts62
    Points80
    Fame3
    LocationBRD Area, but 24/7 Arena PvP

Post by RavFromYetti Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 am

Jo-anna wrote:Why increase the rc drop rate? many people can make 100k rC's in a week
    ~~ Donates only can, not normal players...
    Jo-anna
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posts56
    Points58
    Fame-8
    LocationAustralia

Post by Jo-anna Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:56 am

No donners can make 1m rc's in a day non donner that hunt like crazy can get 100k in a week
    DarkEve
    DarkEve
    Level 105
    Level 105

Posts118
    Points189
    Fame23
    Age28
    LocationSaint Morning.

Post by DarkEve Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:32 am

Jo-anna wrote:No donners can make 1m rc's in a day non donner that hunt like crazy can get 100k in a week

How about just lessen the cooldown to 30min lol 1 hour is long.
    Jo-anna
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posts56
    Points58
    Fame-8
    LocationAustralia

Post by Jo-anna Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 pm

DarkEve wrote:
    Jo-anna wrote:No donners can make 1m rc's in a day non donner that hunt like crazy can get 100k in a week

And what? kill a functioning economy
    RavFromYetti
    RavFromYetti
    Level 60
    Level 60

Posts62
    Points80
    Fame3

Post by RavFromYetti Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Jo-anna wrote:
    DarkEve wrote:

And what? kill a functioning economy
    the main point here is to get rc <,< so what really is enjoying ?
    Perin Shop maybe :/ or make in collecting area something or pvm room
    Jo-anna
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posts56
    Points58
    Fame-8
    LocationAustralia

Post by Jo-anna Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:46 pm

The way we see it is there's more then enough ways to gain rc's if you want many you can donate and sell divine weapons it's the easiest way I highly doubt we will put even more ways of getting rc's every time we listen and put that idea on you all say hey we want more? what's the point?
    grey24x
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts7
    Points14
    Fame1

Post by grey24x Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:15 pm

What about the other point.... You completely ignored it...
    Lower the amount of time it takes to awakes??
    You also have a major position lag problem with really high runspeed people can increase the range of their skill...
    Also the arcanist aoe works like 25% of the time can you increase the range or something so it can actually hit people.
    Jo-anna
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posts56
    Points58
    Fame-8
    LocationAustralia

Post by Jo-anna Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Your "lag" on fast moving people is not them it's you lagging and EVA storm has a very wide effect it hits me from a fair distance away
    kiwi13
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts8
    Points18
    Fame0

Post by kiwi13 Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:28 am

Jo-anna wrote:Why increase the rc drop rate? many people can make 100k rC's in a week
    where do you farm RC?
    DarkEve
    DarkEve
    Level 105
    Level 105

Posts118
    Points189
    Fame23
    Age28
    LocationSaint Morning.

Post by DarkEve Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:37 am

kiwi13 wrote:
    where do you farm RC?

You can farm Rc in Wilds and Savage Wilds instances, after you enter it you need to wait 1 hourfor your next chance to enter.
    RavFromYetti
    RavFromYetti
    Level 60
    Level 60

Posts62
    Points80
    Fame3

Post by RavFromYetti Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Jo-anna wrote:Your "lag" on fast moving people is not them it's you lagging and EVA storm has a very wide effect it hits me from a fair distance away
    Not true ? I have to jump so I am near mob after I ran to him. Like animus run I just run straight and then all mobs are gone but when I jump they appear.
    RavFromYetti
    RavFromYetti
    Level 60
    Level 60

Posts62
    Points80
    Fame3

Post by RavFromYetti Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:39 pm

DarkEve wrote:
    kiwi13 wrote:
    where do you farm RC?

You can farm Rc in Wilds and Savage Wilds instances, after you enter it you need to wait 1 hourfor your next chance to enter.
    or you can sell silver hearts 1 sh - 2 rc
    RavFromYetti
    RavFromYetti
    Level 60
    Level 60

Posts62
    Points80
    Fame3

Post by RavFromYetti Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Jo-anna wrote:The way we see it is there's more then enough ways to gain rc's if you want many you can donate and sell divine weapons it's the easiest way I highly doubt we will put even more ways of getting rc's every time we listen and put that idea on you all say hey we want more? what's the point?
    But the ones that don't or can't donate is no point on playing it ?
    Because If the only way to be able to have fun here in siege/pvp/pvm/pk is to get Red Chips that's the main point in this server. Don't you agree?
    Jo-anna
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posts56
    Points58
    Fame-8
    LocationAustralia

Post by Jo-anna Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Rav you sound like you don't know what you're on about all I hear from you is ba bunch of boohoo. Get over a game being a challenge and read the forum rules
    RavFromYetti
    RavFromYetti
    Level 60
    Level 60

Posts62
    Points80
    Fame3

Post by RavFromYetti Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Jo-anna wrote:Rav you sound like you don't know what you're on about all I hear from you is ba bunch of boohoo. Get over a game being a challenge and read the forum rules
    Forum rules have nothing to do with this, stop trying to protect your self by using forum rules. -.- Just say, you agree because that's the truth.
    Not trying to be mean, but a lot of people in game think that, the pvp/pk is only for donates, because these who donated are over powered. So it's like no point for these who plays flyff like 2nd time or 1st time...
    But for me is still no problem to play, even if its like this. My blade can kill most of blades accept Hazard, LordSlayer and Exctincton. If I get Red Chip cloak, wings. I may beat them, but if I can't, then it will be no point in playing.

Now, reply like member of staff. Tell me what you think about it.
    Jo-anna
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posts56
    Points58
    Fame-8
    LocationAustralia

Post by Jo-anna Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:07 am

RavFromYetti wrote:
    Jo-anna wrote:Rav you sound like you don't know what you're on about all I hear from you is ba bunch of boohoo. Get over a game being a challenge and read the forum rules
    Forum rules have nothing to do with this, stop trying to protect your self by using forum rules. -.- Just say, you agree because that's the truth.
    Not trying to be mean, but a lot of people in game think that, the pvp/pk is only for donates, because these who donated are over powered. So it's like no point for these who plays flyff like 2nd time or 1st time...
    But for me is still no problem to play, even if its like this. My blade can kill most of blades accept Hazard, LordSlayer and Exctincton. If I get Red Chip cloak, wings. I may beat them, but if I can't, then it will be no point in playing.

Having ago about donators now? I said to read the forum rules because the next time you double post I will ban you. Get over the pk rules you don't like it just leave the game is what I got to say and the people who pk are not people how donate There's only one person in this game considered to be over powered. I've had enough of you by this point you should learn you won't win against staff
    RavFromYetti
    RavFromYetti
    Level 60
    Level 60

Posts62
    Points80
    Fame3

Post by RavFromYetti Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 am

Jo-anna wrote:
    RavFromYetti wrote:

Having ago about donators now? I said to read the forum rules because the next time you double post I will ban you. Get over the pk rules you don't like it just leave the game is what I got to say and the people who pk are not people how donate There's only one person in this game considered to be over powered. I've had enough of you by this point you should learn you won't win against staff

you almost replied like staff but close. By that you bringing up to read Rules of Forums each post, I think I am winning already. I don't care about pks because not much people pk here but PVP. I already read the rules -.- and where you see double post?
    nvm I am tierd Razz that's all
    DarkEve
    DarkEve
    Level 105
    Level 105

Posts118
    Points189
    Fame23
    Age28
    LocationSaint Morning.

Post by DarkEve Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:33 am

RavFromYetti wrote:
    Jo-anna wrote:
    RavFromYetti wrote:

you almost replied like staff but close. By that you bringing up to read Rules of Forums each post, I think I am winning already. I don't care about pks because not much people pk here but PVP. I already read the rules -.- and where you see double post?

Please Stop this heating up. This Thread is becoming fired up lol please people calm and stop arguing. I don't like to argue with her now too.
    RavFromYetti
    RavFromYetti
    Level 60
    Level 60

Posts62
    Points80
    Fame3

Post by RavFromYetti Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:40 am

DarkEve wrote:
    RavFromYetti wrote:
    Jo-anna wrote:
    RavFromYetti wrote:

Please Stop this heating up. This Thread is becoming fired up lol please people calm and stop arguing. I don't like to argue with her now too.

~~~TOPIC CLOSED~~~
    ctushar97
    ctushar97
    Level 1
    Level 1

Posts8
    Points15
    Fame1
    Age27
    LocationBehind you :P

Post by ctushar97 Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:11 pm

I used to play another flyff earlier(won't disclose the name ^^), it was too easy to awake there:
    1. Put the item you wanna awake in 1st slot of your inventory.
    2.Just enter '/awake' and it's done.It's instant, its time saving. Shocked

But that would mean huge awakes like x3 ADOCH on boots 90/90/120 or like that Shocked . people would get mad to get those awakes. Thats the point in it.
    (Sorry for bad english). Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm